Arab Paediatric Medical Congress is designed to provide healthcare professionals involved in the care of paediatrics and neonates with up-to-date and evidence-based clinical data to highlight key solutions to the latest challenges faced by Arab paediatricians and neonatologists.
This event will feature interactive case-studies, platform presentations, educational workshops, networking sessions, meet the professor session and more, to provide a comprehensive review of current issues and recent advances in selected paediatric and neonatology areas, including: Nutrition, Vaccines, Infectious diseases, Gastroenterology, Neurology and more.
The event will offer Continuing Medical Education (CME) Credit Hours to its delegates as well as a truly unique opportunity to network, meet and build relationships with their peers in paediatrics and neonatology.
- Gain expert knowledge in evidence-based paediatric and neonatology topics
- Learn about vaccination update and evidence use of antibiotics
- Join interactive workshops in Nutrition, Cardiology, Antibiotics, ventilation and Neurology
- Manage different clinical scenarios in paediatric heart disease
- Overcome the most important paediatric nutritional disorders
- Network with your peers in the field of peadiatrics and neonatology to build relationships and exchange knowledge
Arab Peadiatric Medical Research Award
To foster excellence in Paediatric research, the Arab Paediatric Medical Congress wishes to recognise individuals that have exhibited outstanding research in the field of paediatrics by presenting The Arab Paediatric Medical Research Award. Submit your abstract before 01 April 2014 by e-mail to Doaa.Said@maarefah-management.com Learn More